Our Enterprise Application Migration to AWS framework helps simplify technological complexities in moving to cloud environments, help you understand the utilization of cloud computing (including develop and utilize its high availability and resilience), and let you enjoy the IT Agility. Our tried and true framework uses a PDOO four-phase approach for getting to the cloud. From devising your cloud strategy to rationalizing your application portfolio, architecting with AWS, migrating the applications and running your AWS environment, Silver lining provides an end-to-end solution.
- • Create AWS cost estimates and total cost of ownership (TCO)
- • Integrate AWS into your existing cloud strategy
- • Understand business objectives and efficiency drivers
- • Create economic models and value cases for adoption
- • Create a potent production/development/test model
- • Establish a straightforward and realistic timeline for Cloud Assessment and Planning
- • Provide the tools and processes you need to assess how ready your application portfolios are to migrate to AWS Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), and the next steps to plan migrations.
- • Use Case Guidance: guidance about how to choose AWS products, function and service to fully support your case. Including guidance about optimizing AWS products and deployment for your satisfaction.
- • Application Architecture: support consulting cooperation of certain use case and application, including design review and architectural guidance.